Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Positively Blue

about the name:
The color blue is usually associated with sadness. But to me, blue is beautiful, calming, and serene. It is my favorite color and the color of some of my favorite things: the endless skies and vast seas, mine and my dad's eyes, my fluffy down comforter that I couldn't live without, my favorite tshirt, and many more.So blue to me is happiness. With that said, I wanted to give new meaning to the phrase "feeling blue." As I near graduation, there are a lot of decisions to make, and a lot of changes already underway in my life. Not all of which are so great. I find myself fighting back tears, and frequently longing for something that is unknown to me. I've come to realize that the longing in my heart is for joy. Being surrounded by a lot of negativity recently, I thought it was time for some positivity in my life. I decided to create this blog as a way to express myself through my photography and thoughts, in hopes to bring a little joy and happiness to myself as well as others. So on my journey to finding joy I want to be sure to stay Positively Blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment