Thursday, May 19, 2011

St. Vincent and the Grenadines


I have a great opportunity to be involved with a mission project in St. Vincent and the Grenadines this summer, July 8-30. Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, the Bartow Baptist Association, and the Eastern Caribbean Baptist Convention are teaming up in hopes of this effort to reach people with the Gospel, start new churches, and to expand the Great Commission effort around the world.

Week one will focus on training with the people of the islands
Week two we will be conducting 7 VBS' on St. Vincent and 1 on Union Is.
Week three will be a week of missions youth camp called S.P.L.A.S.H Vincy which stands for Show People Love And Share Him in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

I want to ask you to be an important part of helping me go through your prayers. We all know the power of prayer and how it is vital in every day of our lives. Secondly, as the Lord leads, will you consider giving a financial gift on my behalf to make it possible for me to go? The cost of my trip will be approx. $1800, which is due by Wednesday, June 15th. If you are unable to give at this time, please know that I covet your prayers as we prepare for this awesome adventure in furthering the Kingdom of God. To contribute financially, please send me a message and I will privately send you the information needed for your commitment. I want to thank you in advance for all of your prayers, friendship and support. It means a lot to me and I am so thankful for the people God has placed in my life over the years.

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all of Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment