Thursday, December 16, 2010

Positively Blue

I have been in a great mood the past couple of weeks and I have loved it! (well, with the exception of today, which was a terrible day at work, but that's another story, about a pizza place) School is out for winter break, Christmas is just around the corner, and I've finally been able to have some fun! I've gotten the chance to catch up with a couple of friends that I haven't seen in a while, been to a couple of Christmas parties, and have met some really awesome people. The past couple of years have been a lack of fun and social life for me because of school and work, and now that I am nearing the end of school, I think I'm finally getting the chance to get out again. Praise the Lord!

I'm really excited about the coming weeks and months, and can't wait to see what God has in store for me! Thank you to my friends who have brought me out of my work and school routine, allowing me to have some fun again! Looking forward to more time with friends and loved ones. The weather may be a bit frightful, and the people of Georgia may be dumb and incompetent when it comes to driving in even the slightest bit of rain, and customers at work may be not so giving this season, but this blue-eyed, redhead is definitely staying Positively Blue.

1 comment:

  1. I love it and I love you ;) Can't wait to get to hang out with you again!

    ReplyDelete