Monday, February 28, 2011

Whatever You're Doing

Well, where do I start? Tomorrow is the first day of March, and the beginning of a very hectic couple of months. I will be graduating in May (finally!) and there is just so much to do! I've got two shows to put together, one in Atlanta and the other is my Senior Show, which is kind of a big deal...

In the mean time I'm going to tell you my short term/long term plans since the number one question I get asked by family, friends, and strangers alike is, "So what are you gunna do after you graduate?" First, I'll do a little venting... Why do I have to have an answer for that question right now? Can I not take a little break after 5 grueling years of annoying school projects and late nights? I'm not worried about it; I'm not worried about "finding a job." I'm pretty sure I'll be self employed anyways, or at least be someone's assistant for a while. But ultimately, I'm not worried because I know God will take care of me. I know He has a plan for me and in time it will all work out. But for now these are my plans...

1. To have a Facebook "Business" Page up and running by the end of May. This is until I can manage a real website.
2. Sleep a lot to catch up on all that I've lost over the past five years...
3. Start working!
-I will be doing Engagement shoots as well as Family and Children/Newborn Portraits(not in a studio). Eventually I will work up to Weddings, once I get some experience under my belt.
-I also want to tie in my photography with Missions, just not sure how that will work, that's one of those God things that I'm not too worried about right now ;)
-I will also be making some crafty type things to sell

So that's basically it. All that info will be on my Facebook page soon!

I feel like there was more that I planned on putting into this post, but my brain is going in five thousand different directions that I just don't even know. Oh well.



2 comments:

  1. cant wait for you to take pictures of my babies! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I can't either! And that puts it in "writing" sort of. So don't go calling anyone else for the job! haha

    ReplyDelete