Wednesday, October 13, 2010

15 Things That Make Me Happy

Sidewalk chalk.

My nephew playing in the sprinkler.

Larry the Lamb.

Our Atlanta Braves.

Static hair-do's.

The colors of fall.

Button bracelets.

Anything Toy Story related.

Abstractions of colors and textures.

The sound of giggles in the air.

A flavor festival in my mouth.

Rubber ducks.

The Krog Street bridge to nowhere.

Did I mention my nephew?

And of course, cloud filled, blue skies.
What things make you happy?
:)

Click images for better quality view.



2 comments:

  1. um you make me happy. and i love the 'flavor festival in my mouth' thing---haha- thats funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I so glad you commented, it excites me! And I heard that term on the Food Network last night, so I had to use it. I mean it's so true anyways!

    ReplyDelete