Monday, October 25, 2010

not-so-positivelyblue

We'll I've been having one of those days....actually the past few days. I've been stressed out about the piles of homework assignments, papers, and projects that keep stacking up and I can't seem to figure out how to tackle any of it. Plus, not to sound pathetic and "oh woe is me," but I've been kind of lonely. My best friend lives about 45 mins away, which doesn't seem far, but with our schedules, we can only see each other, or even talk for that matter, every now and then. So it makes it hard on days like these when I just need a friend. Things have just changed with life over the past year or so. A lot of friends have graduated, moved away, gotten married, or just fallen away, all the while I'm still struggling for an ounce of a social life with going to school 5 days a week and working 5 nights a week. But hey, thats life right? I know I just have to get up and do something. Mark things of my checklist and press on. So even though I've been not-so-positivelyblue lately, I know I have a lot to look forward to in life, and a lot to strive for.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Apparently the fortune cookie I got last night knew exactly
how I've been feeling...coincidence? I think not.
Some may call it a God thing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment